A day in the life of an esthetician...what does this mean? Well, I don't quite know yet. Here's what I got so far:
~I am a newly licensed esthetician working in the valley of the sun. *Phoenix, AZ*
~I was just hired as an esti at a major beauty store, and plan to start mid August.
~I have no idea what I'm doing. *Blog wise-not skin care wise.*
I have big plans for my career. I have so many ideas for continuing education...I don't know where to start! Laser certification, microblading, dermaplaning, getting my master esthetician license just to name a few.
There are so many blogs, you tubers, etc out there who talk about benefits of products, favorites, routines, and all that jazz. I may go that route with this blog, if that feels right. But for now, I'm thinking of just talking about my journey as I start my career as an esti. I have met some women who are in my position, newly licensed and not sure where to go. I'm right there with you!
I'm excited about beginning my new job in a few weeks, and starting a new chapter in my life. I figured why not up my social media game to follow others in their journey, and gain advice. Thus, the instagram/blog. So bear with me please, as I navigate this new to me world! I freely welcome any tips, advice, and of course, new products to try!
~Rachel
I found you through Instagram and excited to see that you are also new to blogging! I can't wait to see what else you post, I'm so interested in skin care and honestly lost about what products to invest in for my skin, there just so many brands out there with awful ingredients in their products, and it makes it hard for people like me who don't know what to look for! I hope you keep posting, I'll be following your blog! If you want to check my blog out, it's taliegalvez.com
ReplyDeleteI am launching my first blog post on January 3, so it's pretty blank for now haha ��